Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Little Buffs and adds requested? :)
I want to propose a buff for Heraldic Master Halberdier Mail! The reason being is the new legendary pikeman armor having same stats and lightness rating... Anyhow it would be decent in my opinion as I don't think halberdiers should have equal armor to the kiting person. To be honest I don't like the idea that there is a halberdier and its purpose of better armor than the pikeman is defeated with this new armor which has been found (Eastern Full Scale). I also want to bring up the 7 shielding with no shields issue for some reason, I wish for there to be a sharing of craftable shields IE. SKS Smile
- <3 Renji
Thanks for your time reading!
PS. Highlander Claymore needs a little buff to make it popular again! (Agrees with Click)
Which is why the Master Halberdier is a relatively cheap craftable, and Eastern Full Scale a rare Thor drop (seriously, it's been in the game files since, i dunno, 0.4.8? And only 1 dropped so far).
No need to buff it imo.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Get off with buffing that Highlander... It's well-balanced and doesn't need any buff.
Playing NI since December 2011
I think ALL house craftables need a buff, most of them have low stats, and blacksmith craftables in many cases are better statwise.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Well... why people would loose their money to craft expensive and not-so-good stuff, when there are that many legendaries (generally with better stats !) in the game ? To keep everything balanced, the leg drop rate from Odin should be about one fifth as high as it should be. I have no idea why it has been left so high while the ragnarok mode was rather easy. If the drop rate must remain that high, then I think that legendaries must all have something different : short but more powerful 1-handed weapons, powerful throwing weapons with less ammo (why not?), armors with lower weight and not-so-good body armor, or heavy armors which slow down ; a great and powerful  bow which is slower ; a two shot crossbow... etc.,
a deployable item which is at the same time a barrel and a tome (press x to switch mode) (thank you Legend)

I think players still need an incentive to craft weapons and especially armors... if there is always a legendary item which is better than any other craftable, we will just get frustrated, so this is my request Tongue
Hmmm, i still  think it is an awesome idea Tongue . Also i agree that legendaries should be rare, very rare and barely seen. Also keep in mind Devs are busy to balance stuff all the time, just wait for it and when the beta is over (in octcember 2020) ,it will just fit. (Or not).
Wusel @ Omnia
(17-10-2013, 06:18 AM)Legend link Wrote: Hmmm, i still  think it is an awesome idea Tongue . Also i agree that legendaries should be rare, very rare and barely seen. Also keep in mind Devs are busy to balance stuff all the time, just wait for it and when the beta is over (in octcember 2020) ,it will just fit. (Or not).

it was not so long ago that people were complaining about the rarity of legendarys. i still agree with them. you on the other hand just want the price of wormbanes and aurora blades to go up as you control the monopoly of these items....don't try and fool me