Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendaries and the average green drop.
I think its just your luck of it because its comes at random. Best to just not think about it until after the run is over.
i think its random, on some rag runs i got only sturdy wood, basic wood and sparkly necklaces and on other runs i got like 1 scale and 1 lump.
You fight, you win.
The rates have not changed in the past week... Stop stirring crap Dan.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(14-09-2013, 09:35 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: The rates have not changed in the past week... Stop stirring crap Dan.

Or is this an elaborate ruse....

Honestly, you can't judge the droprates based on a couple of sessions. You would need 50-100+ sets of data to get an reasonably accurate result.
And I mean REAL data, not 'I think I got/ I'm pretty sure/ I just checked my inventory' :p.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I just checked my inventory, it is full of loots!
Well that seems to be conclusive proof that loot is dropping. Case solved.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
The drop rates have definitely increased in the past 2 or so weeks. Runs are more worth the time now.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(14-09-2013, 05:56 PM)Slayer link Wrote: The drop rates have definitely increased in the past 2 or so weeks. Runs are more worth the time now.
Hard runs maybe, but not Ragnarok. Rag is all too easy, Nord gods are weak ; no more challenge. Not really worth playing... maybe to get a few mats, but anyway, who cares about mats ?
(14-09-2013, 06:05 PM)Yvain link Wrote: who cares about mats ?

A lot of people here on this thread whining about it.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I guess i have just been unlucky this week, last week i was getting fairly decent mats. Then this week barely a hardened metal from 7 odin kills. Hopefully a future patch can fix issues of getting alot in 1 week, then nothing the next . idk