Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendaries and the average green drop.
(16-08-2013, 07:02 AM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Murrow link=topic=16953.msg133015#msg133015 date=1376634646]
My lvl 1-52 commando days were all done with market place gear. At the time the most expensive item I had was a heavy barricade which barely anybody had at the time as well. Couldn't even afford striped armor or plate mittens because I used all my mats for that barricade

And at that particular time in game development, that was some tome sht.

Trans back then would be defender armour now.
[/quote]

I do enjoy how people keep switching the back topic to legendaries as opposed to mat drop rate, old money versus new money discussion perhaps?

Oh I bet transit would of being back then Tongue

I like burnnt's idea it sounds like a good challenge to see what you actually acquire in that time period.
:-\.... you guys are lucky, my best drop has been a lump... Also i am sick of new players coming up with drops like waters... I have been playing for 5 months and some new players are earning more than me in a few games.
Well i have to say these drop rates are getting ridiculous on both sides whether it legendary's or materials. this game is starting to get a bit boring for my likening ive started to read a book while being there with a autohotkey as and archer reading a book in the meantime (I must say Skullduggery pleasent is a great book has not red it yet) in the past three weeks ive managed to read all 7 books which are 300~400 pages each this can easily show how much pointless time I've spent in this game just twiddling my fingers? what do i have to show for all this time wasted? several books read and a whole bunch of time of my life i cant get back ( the mod is starting to get a bit boring in my opinion but it can still use alot of improvements which i do hope the developers are trying to create with the current resources that they have).

[Image: Pw3ZWTO.jpg]
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
What playing normal mode for ~1 hour gives you:

While kiting normal for a hour would easily give you 5 times more.

Thus it once again falls down to solo play is more rewarding then teamplay  :-X
(16-08-2013, 03:28 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: While kiting normal for a hour would easily give you 5 times more.

Thus it once again falls down to solo play is more rewarding then teamplay  :-X

Only if you need crafting materials - for gold and exp playing with a team gives more. There are also rare materials you will not get by soloing (well..at least most people won't).
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
(16-08-2013, 08:12 AM)Mob_Boss link Wrote: Well i have to say these drop rates are getting ridiculous on both sides whether it legendary's or materials. this game is starting to get a bit boring for my likening ive started to read a book while being there with a autohotkey as and archer reading a book in the meantime (I must say Skullduggery pleasent is a great book has not red it yet) in the past three weeks ive managed to read all 7 books which are 300~400 pages each this can easily show how much pointless time I've spent in this game just twiddling my fingers? what do i have to show for all this time wasted? several books read and a whole bunch of time of my life i cant get back ( the mod is starting to get a bit boring in my opinion but it can still use alot of improvements which i do hope the developers are trying to create with the current resources that they have).

[Image: Pw3ZWTO.jpg]
By the way, if we're going to be on the "play a lot and get a lot of legendaries" topic:
Big pictures fit in spoilers.
Time is a lie. I hate time.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(16-08-2013, 05:37 PM)Terath link Wrote: "play a lot and get a lot of legendaries"

you need to trade to get richer... with profit for sure
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
(15-08-2013, 01:44 PM)Niezdara link Wrote: There are faction points and they are useless right now. How about giving players a gift from the king when they reach certian amount of FPs? Those points could be gained mainly from bosses (all kind) as an assist and for killing (a quest with cooldown, so there will be no point in killing them often), and of course form quests but in much smaller amounts.

When player gain enough FPs, he would complete a quest and as a reward gain a random gift - it could be a legendary or some valuable rare materials. Every subsequent rank would give better range of gifts or alternatively the player would decide when to ask a king for a reward (so the more FPs accumulated, the better range of gifts).

This would require some changes to quest and ranks. Also decisions about how much FPs the bosses give and how much is needed to get a gift, would have to be made.

Lets say a nord prince gives you 500 FPs for assisting and another 500 for killing (once a week). You need 20000 FPs to have a chance for a legendary (but you may as well end up with some rare and valuable mats instead).

I like this idea. 

Maybe rename the Faction Points to King's Credit or something like that and allow the player to spend them on a list of green crafting materials that change every few days.  That way the player could save up a lot in hopes of buying a Water of Hvergelmir or a Zinc Shard when it shows up in the list.  Or just spend it on something cheaper and maybe turn it around on the marketplace for gold.

This could add more incentive to check the website more often as well. 

You could also just leave the Faction Points as a reward from quests, but maybe increase the amount gained and have every quest give them out.

Just tossing around ideas.
Bort - Legionnaire
Bortcher - Warden
Honestly I would just like higher green drop rates, would make crafting so much more useful/worth doing.. I don't really mind that much when it comes to legendaries.