Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New class - I feel like something's missing.
I feel like there should be another class.
(this is gonna be short)
I don't know which class, though. I'm thinking real hard about some things I have in mind, and with cavalry out of the question (>Sad) I just can't think of anything.
Well, let's see.
We have the spear chucker.
Then we have the meatbag, Sonic the Hedgehog with ranged weapons, and medieval snoipah.
Even with all the new items and changes, I still feel like the classes don't have much diversity. It feels like the classes are just one big blob instead of standing out from eachother.
But I don't know what that class should be..
Maybe it's just me. I don't know.
Something that is different from other classes, but isn't overpowered or underpowered at the same time, with a whole new set of armor and weapons.
Yeah, there really isn't any more classes, is there? I'll shut up now..

if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Gunman. With automatic assault rifles.
Yolo class, immortal on charge + augmented damage in melee.
perhaps there should be a monk or scout class. the monk could perhaps offer a mobile heal point and/or offer boosts to the teams health and damage stats (perhaps impossible to code). the scout class could be an extremely quick kitting class who has access to some low damage weapons yet can make up for this by outrunning most enemies (if not all enemies except for odin ;p)
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg123239
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I personally think Pikeman should be a pikeman, not have throwing things and make room for a new class called skirmisher or something like that.
(17-08-2013, 11:19 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: I personally think Pikeman should be a pikeman, not have throwing things and make room for a new class called skirmisher or something like that.

I thought the same !
so you think pikemens should only be able to use polearms and they should create a new class called skirmisher?
dont you think pikeman would be an underpowered class then?
it would be like commandos could only use two handed wpns in my opinion.
You fight, you win.
You buff Pikemen to be on par with commando melee skills, and Im a big history guy and as far as I know Pikemen never threw weapons.
Thats what skirmishers were for.
is NI in any other aspect historical based?(you are not the only one here who is interested in history)
You fight, you win.