Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What Drops A Fiendish Bow
Hey, if anyone has any proof of a nord that drops a fiendish bow, reply to this section please. I've killed at least 500 nord captains, and no luck. I wonder if it's not the only Fiendish Bow dropper of NI. And by the way, someone may have already made a topic like this, but the drops may have been reset/changed?
Another question of thought is, why did the Fiendish bow price rise from 1-2 million to 10-20 million?
(17-08-2013, 12:51 PM)Odysseus link Wrote:Another question of thought is, why did the Fiendish bow price rise from 1-2 million to 10-20 million?

in what timespan?
Captain drops it right. Well its rly rare to find one. It doesnt matter how often you killed him. and its around 16 mil.
Loots: 0 
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg27784 Gismo, on the date 8/14/2013 sold one in the range of 2-4 million. He said he had purchased one for 2 million.
That's on may 24 from 2012....
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
fiendish go for 15-16 mil as far as i know, especially seeing that the housecrafted bows cost around 4-5 mil (?), 2 mil is ridiculous
Even before i bought that one, another Fiendish got sold on AH for 60k by Panzerfreak, later for 400k by another guy, and that was expensive, thus it was very common amongst players. 2m was alot for it when i got it aswell.
Oh my gawd. Can I get a price like 600k?
(17-08-2013, 11:28 PM)Odysseus link Wrote:Oh my gawd. Can I get a price like 600k?

never Big Grin now ist at least 16 mio ( arround Big Grin)
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking