Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Special thanks to certain, rare, high level players out there.
Just a small thanks to those high levels who drop good weapons for new players and assist rather than wank off their e-penis to show how many kills they can get leaving everyone feel useless. Being a level 28 player myself I only really play when I'm with friends so all I do is mess about with them. Though half the time we end up dying due to my half-arsed efforts and them being low-players. So of course every wave ends with some player running around killing everyone by himself while everyone else is forced to watch or fiddle around with the XP they've barely earned that round.

But this is a thank you to people who know how boring sitting around for spawn is and instead sacrifice themselves so everyone can play. So yeah, thanks for not being annoying.

No need for the language, so cleaned it up - MrG
*clap*
I do get your point as we all hate waiting around. But I do think it depends on the circumstances because by killing on their own and getting through the spawn round that player has just given you your life back at a higher wave where the xp per kill is much higher than if he died and started at the first spawn again.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
If experienced players kill themselves every time they're last alive most normal servers wouldn't get past Followers.

Regardless of whether you have a good weapon if players rush in and die on the squishy levels then the high-levels are always in the same situation.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I agree a bit with OP but also with above posts. Meh, I usually drop a huscarl shield for low levels and keep healing everyone with my Surgeon's Kit to keep everyone alive. But if people won't listen when I say not to charge in at Berserker wave, then I'm not going to kill myself just because of a few wankers Tongue
Here here! Even though I have been playing for a while now I do die a lot when using my small alt, and it is nice when the higher level guys help out.

When playing my main (PK_Sparhawk), I always try to give a Hunting Arrow to those with none or worse arrows than me. I even give people my Messer if they need it.
Start the game already!
(20-03-2012, 08:21 AM)Birdtalon link Wrote: If experienced players kill themselves every time they're last alive most normal servers wouldn't get past Followers.

Regardless of whether you have a good weapon if players rush in and die on the squishy levels then the high-levels are always in the same situation.

I get people staying alive for the last round or two but people who get wiped out in the first wave and have nothing to do is just god damn boring.

I'll only stick through as the only one on the last round which I'm certain I can complete quickly. Otherwise its just me, by myself playing wave defense with no people to have a laugh with.
From the start, I have always tried to be helpful. Of course, there is a problem when newer players are not receptive of your good intentions. Even when I ask them nicely to not rush into the mobs, there are many who do not listen. The most helpful thing I can do for newer players is kill enemies when they are alive and give them good assist experience. Unfortunately, most new players do not know this or just want to kill things on their own, which is understandable, but counterproductive. I have all but given up on helping players on normal mode public servers. Good intentions are wasted when everybody disregards my advice.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
So, I am sargeant right now and I just played with a guy who was killed on the first wave, and I was thinking, is it faster to do all the 3 waves or just be killed after a million 0-1 damage blows?
Faster to do the waves.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]