Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Who looted a legendary?And What?
(23-08-2013, 04:18 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote: Where now where to begin...

I got my 1st Valsguarde  Off of Odin on the old Swaidian outskirts, I was on my archer and we were at the point where the chosen were through the shield wall and everyone was dying left and right. Due to his dedication Sepsis kept shooting at Odin as we were dying. He killed odin and then Immediately d/ced due to his amazing Internet, I got the Valsgurade and just about lost it in ts. (valsguarde with striped ftw)  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...d=88023266

About a month later we were killing Sleipnir (those fun boring day's)on Fortress under siege, and I got the kill with my trusted dreaded war pick that I had yet to own.  With ughgh and banks in game I managed to get a 2nd Valsguarde.  After awhile we were playing on Swadian Outskirts and Sleipnir dropped me the Pike of Kings not 3 hours (2 games) after the valsguarde.

My next drop was Once again due to Sleipnir, He was kind enough to drop me Twigs this time around. (I think senni wanted to kill me that day)

Nextt I Was playing in a UK event and Prince dropped me an Aurora Blade.  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=111765275

After that the devs dropped my drop rate and I've yet to find a Legendary in the last 6 months.
(23-08-2013, 04:34 AM)Legend link Wrote: I got a a thunder-lance from a nord peasant

I got a Fiendish from a steppe horse blocking my way to the shrine

I got a Valsguarde from Odin`s Horse

I got a Wormbane from an Assassin

I got Onyx Bolts from the Prince

In that Order.
Omg how can you drop so many legendary items?
I got a Dragon Halberd on Loke a few months ago.
Quote:Omg how can you drop so many legendary items?

Time and luck
(23-08-2013, 09:47 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote:
Quote:Omg how can you drop so many legendary items?

Time and luck

much more luck than time i invested alot of time in NI too, maybe not as much as you did, and got no legendary.
You fight, you win.
Not just luck and time invested, but timing. Like Mr_Awesome mentioned, after the drop rate was lowered, he hasn't found anything in 6 months. People before the drop rate got the good stuff, people after the drop rate get the not so good stuff nothing.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(23-08-2013, 03:22 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: Not just luck and time invested, but timing. Like Mr_Awesome mentioned, after the drop rate was lowered, he hasn't found anything in 6 months. People before the drop rate got the good stuff, people after the drop rate get the not so good stuff nothing.
thats also true but still a lot of luck is needed,more than ever before, to loot a legendary.
You fight, you win.
(23-08-2013, 04:18 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote: My next drop was Once again due to Sleipnir, He was kind enough to drop me Twigs this time around. (I think senni wanted to kill me that day)

After that the devs dropped my drop rate and I've yet to find a Legendary in the last 6 months.

True story.

Personally haven't looted a legendary since I joined in December 2011, been playing actively since joining. (Don't let it get you down though, I still managed to get my hands on a PoK, valsgarde, studded, DWP, dragon axe, fiendish and AGS. Looting isn't the only way to get legendaries Smile )
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(23-08-2013, 05:24 PM)Senni link Wrote: [quote author=Mr_Awesome link=topic=17102.msg134405#msg134405 date=1377231527]
My next drop was Once again due to Sleipnir, He was kind enough to drop me Twigs this time around. (I think senni wanted to kill me that day)

True story.

Personally haven't looted a legendary since I joined in December 2011, been playing actively since joining. (Don't let it get you down though, I still managed to get my hands on a PoK, valsgarde, studded, DWP, dragon axe, fiendish and AGS. Looting isn't the only way to get legendaries Smile )
[/quote]

Exactly. Entering them into the database works well too. Wink
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(23-08-2013, 06:10 PM)bossculeur link Wrote: [quote author=Senni link=topic=17102.msg134544#msg134544 date=1377278669]
[quote author=Mr_Awesome link=topic=17102.msg134405#msg134405 date=1377231527]

True story.

[/quote]

Exactly. Entering them into the database works well too. Wink
[/quote]He had those before he was Hypers play toy.
awesome got an Aruoa blade on marketplace
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html