Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

report for vlka_burrnt
ok well i joined a eu4_normal server at 6:20

I wish to report vlka_burnnt, i understand this report is futile due to the head Australian admin being vlka.

well i joined a eu4_normal server around 6:20 and i began to have a civil conversation with the people on the server, i don't believe i was being derogatory in any way towards to the well known house called vlka.

It came to my astonishment that i was actually kicked from the server for the petty reason that i was removed for.
(if you read the logs of the server at the time you will understand why i am saying this). dont say i have screenshots so this is invalid, all the proof is in the logs although many dont have the access of this but I'm shore the developers would like to take a quick look over the Australian community

Com on have we really let the administration of this game to fall down to this level? you expect us to act like these highly noted gods *admins but yet that act like children fighting over the last lollipop in the jar but when we act like these "Gods" *admins we are portrayed as them selves and kicked believing that were "not the smartest ones of the bunch" and we don't know how to play the game.

[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
Just to be clear.

Is this a report of game admin misconduct on the admin or a player report on the player, or is it both?

Also note, any grievances you have against a house in particular are best taken up with the house leader.

An administrator developer will investigate further.
This is mainly about the miss conduct of the administration provided with this particular player, but I don't believe I have a grudge against the vlka house
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
Locking for now, will read the logs later today. However, if you were writing in-game in a similar style as above then I might not be surprised you were kicked...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Okey..
I've checked EU4 normal logs now.

Please behave Mob_Boss and xxyoloswagforjesusxx. Don't tease our admins even if you don't like House they are in.
If you annoy them in game, you can only expect warning and kick if you continue.