Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Happy birthday!
Good afternoon beautiful people,

Not many people know but it was NordInvasion's 2nd birthday on Monday 19th of this week! Oddly enough it coincided with us getting 1000 likes on facebook! To celebrate these momentous moments, we will running a x2 on xp and gold all weekend until Monday night 26th. I will also be regularly playing around with drop rates and loot so there is always a chance that you can find some extra goodies where you least expect...

Two years ago one of Jez's friends told Jez that he could not make a mod for Warband. Jez in a fit of rage mashed out NI to say to his friend "chew on this sucka" and NI was born... For some reason NI turned out to be hugely popular and Jez found he had friends to play with. NI has grown from there and somehow we still seem to be bumbling along!

I want to say a big thank you to everyone in the community, our donators, all those who have contributed to NI over the past two years and our developers who have passed on to the great internet graveyard in the sky.

Your continued support means so much to us and I am happy to say that we have something HUGE in the pipes just now... A patch is not too far off in the future that we are happy to say will blow your mind...

In the meantime however, please enjoy the double rewards and I hope you have great success in finding some additional goodies!

Love,

The NI family
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thx for your great work on the mod Hyper.
Loots: 0 
Happy Birthday
thanks for the hard work and thanks for the donations
I wish this mod goes on forever Big Grin
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Awesome! And happy birthday everyone!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Happy Birthday everyone. Enjoy the xp & loot.

Naozumi
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Happy Birthday
thanks for the hard work
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Happy Birthday!

This idea is so awesome, thanks!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Just... FRICKING awesome. Happy birthday! So much thanks from me for this awesome mod and hardworking devs. :3
Damn always when im in holidays;0
(22-08-2013, 12:20 PM)Nici link Wrote:Damn always when im in holidays;0
This ^  :'( ah well , enjoy guys
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"