Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Disconnecting every few minutes
I join a server and all seems fine then a few minutes later I lose connection and this keeps happening it won't stop
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII
are you sure that you have the newest version of NI 0.5.1?
If you don't know just run the auto-updater: http://nordinvasion.com/releases/niUpdater.exe
100% sure I was playing 2 days ago and it was fine and yesterday it started losing connection. So today I reinstalled it and that didn't work.
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII
I think I may of fixed it I was told to download crpg mod and use the launcher and so far I have not lost connection but I do get script errors?
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII
maybe not fixed :/
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII
Are you using a seperate copy of Warband at 1.153?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yes I have warband 1.53 and have it on the desktop
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII
i think the script errors are 'normal' if you take a seperate launcher for 1.153.

I have no clue whats wrong, or how that stuff works, just putting 1 and 1 together, since im getting script errors as well
This is starting to piss me off now, I can't even finish a round without losing connection
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII
If you are sure you using right game and mod version, then problem can be in your game configs or your internet connection.