Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What happened to the Scarlet Blades?
One of my characters still has the SB_ tag and I was wondering where everyone went. I heard they merged or something?
Damn, that's an old story. D:
Almost a year back (october 2012), Scarlet Blade merged with Pandion Knights to form a new house, the Scarlet Knights, which now is just about the largest house in the US region. They're still going hot, but seem to be in need of more membes! Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
We merged and went through a bunch of leadership changes. At the moment I'm the leader. This is unlikely to change anytime soon. You're welcome to return to the house if you wish, but many of the older members have retired or changed houses. Currently, there are approximately 5 active members in the Scarlet Knights.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(23-08-2013, 07:18 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Currently, there are approximately 5 active members in the Scarlet Knights.

Tears
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)