Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Equipment Update
I´m currently sitting on kind of old equipment on my comando and had the idea to ask around in the forums what can be improved and how?

My current setup is the following:
Weapons: Grosse Messer/Morningstar
Shield: SKS
Helmet: Grinder Helmet
Body: Veagir Elite Armour
Hand: Black Wisby Gaunlets
Foot: Mail Boots

I´m looking 4 improvents that are not direckly legendary that cost like 2mil hope someone can help me Smile
All the upgrades that I recommend:

Grosse Messer -> Steel Cutter (400k)
Morningstar -> Butcher/Flamberge (300k)
SKS
Grinder -> Pigface or Visored Salet (250k?)
Vaegir Elite -> Swadian Heavy Lamellar (200k)
Black Wisbys -> Plate Mittens (90k)
Mail Boots -> Iron Greaves/Plate Boots (14k)

Thats around 1.25 million! (So if you like, you could invest in trans, 1.4 mil)

Hope I helped -Handef
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
First of all, I would recommend that you read these guides: Beginners Guide, Advice for Starting Hard Mode, Principles of Barricading.

Before upgrading any of your equipment, get at least tier 2 support and bring in support items. I don't want to see people in Ragnarok mode with simple medic boxes or deployable shields! If you are an engineer, when you get to level 50 go for tier 4 support and try to obtain a short heavy barricade(250-350k gold). These will help you as well as your team a lot more than any personal upgrades.

What you should purchase depends on what you want to do and how you play the game. What I will say here is what I see as the ideal.

For actual upgrades, commando is one class for which I can recommend going for hero class before items. When you reach level 52, spend 750,000 on royal guard so you get access to good marketplace shields at reasonable prices. The shield is the most important asset to the commando in this game. Second to that is the two handed long reach weapon. Third would be body armor and after that would be head armor.

Generally, if you are playing with a decent team, there will be players in the shielding role and players in the slashing role. That is why you would upgrade your shield and then your two hander. Your one handed weapons will not likely see too much use so that can be upgraded right before foot armor, the last thing you should be looking to upgrade.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Helped a lot! Thank you for the quick help! I´ll see what i can grab of the marked Wink

Btw. I allready got a barricade and i am a T3 enginner