Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your Worst Moment in NI History...
Mine was actually getting something good like a lump of lead...too bad i was a redshirt on hard mats sold it for 1k  :'(
The typo in the title Tongue

I can't think of bad moments I had in my history. (probably forgotten all of them)
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
The day I started playing this god forsaken mod Tongue
ive lost like 150k due to my redshirt skills wen selling hardmode mats on the AH  :-[
The Moments, when you are kiting on a Hard server on first defence...You reach level 4,8 or 12 and then the server is full....After one wave everyone dies and the map is lost!
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
My worst day was the one when I started thinking that I might not have to grind every free minute of every day to get a 1% chance of even the most worthless legendary in the mod.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(24-08-2013, 03:33 PM)Suns link Wrote: ive lost like 150k due to my redshirt skills wen selling hardmode mats on the AH  :-[
is it even possible to get mats on hard when you are under level 32?
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(24-08-2013, 04:14 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=17225.msg134800#msg134800 date=1377358386]
ive lost like 150k due to my redshirt skills wen selling hardmode mats on the AH  :-[
is it even possible to get mats on hard when you are under level 32?
[/quote]
I think he just means that he was new on hard mode
I got scammed by a friend of angel alexander he was going to craft a stripped for me (back then it was very good) and he didnt just delited me of steam I tried to get him banned but didn't have enough evidence apparently  :-\ (btw I was in a house of the guy that scammed me)

But it all went well since next day I looted a dragon spear and he quit NI  Smile
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
(24-08-2013, 05:02 PM)Trojkat link Wrote: he quit NI  Smile
Quit isn't quite the right word...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus