Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Whats the best Pikeman Hero Class?
I would like your ideas on what hero class i should go.
You could go for Master Peltast which is mainly throwing, or if you are the slashing type, you can go Marauder or Halberdier. Marauder is very good at slashing and Halberdier can take a hit or 2 with heavy armor and not as good slashing skill.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
I think Master Peltast is the best...I was Halberdier before, but I hated it, because with the Heavy Armours you are so slow.....
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
IMO, halberdier is good if you have a lot of money, Of course you don't have to wear the armor TYRION >.>

People are somehow afraid to show it, but Halberdier is the best bang for your buck in skill increases with the HP, 1 Power Strike, shielding, and armour. Polearm stats will be same as peltast. Peltast only gets a decent 10% dmg boost in throwing, no marks to be hit. Finally Marauder is for the rich with a legendary polearm to max out damage, expensive armor with less protection than Halberdier, decent polearm proficency, 2 power strike, and no iron flesh.
yeah..but where is the sense of choosing Halberdier, when you dont want to wear the Armours ? And when you wear them, you are slow and cant kite....when you dont wear them its like you arent a Hero...
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
Halbredier is meant to be able to stand his ground and fight, not do kiting.
Besides who needs to run when you're behind the safety of the shield wall.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I think that Halberdier is the worst, and master peltast/ marauder are the best. With halberdier you get extremely heavy armor that is better body. That is about it... Basically, in my opinion, halberdier is a bit better pikeman who can take a couple more hits... Marauder you are a beast with a polearm, and master peltast with throwing...
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Thanks guys i have made my decision.