Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Private server disconnection 1st May 2012
@shinx all devs get the admin pw.
Maybe allow only open server
Official Game Admins should get them too then , why ? Because Rich BB Click and I are on a different timezone than the devs, making us online at night (NA & Australia). NA is pretty quiet though as we don't have as many players than EU, and the most populated servers are often the official ones. I don't really see passworded servers in NA except maybe 2.

I still think the solution is to make House Event servers available and house could simply book a time and it would obviously be random to make sure it's not always the same house having the best time slot.

It's tricky because it involves server owners paying money for their servers, but getting a server 3 months for a "mod" who's still beta and can't have the plug pulled at anytime, it's pretty risky ... I wouldn't take that chance, but I guess some did.
As much as I hate to see these servers go, this course of action is understandable given the severity of the situation. I hope everything gets resolved and I support the dev team completely on this matter.
A small, trusted team of moderators could help.
Famous last words: "I'll wait here while you check that bush..."
Nooooooooooooooo Sad
no more map polls :S...
What is the plan for the Australian servers?
(22-03-2012, 12:16 PM)Barristan link Wrote: What is the plan for the Australian servers?

Quote:excluding extraordinary geographical exceptions.
At least I think that means that the australian servers will remain up.

Also becasue of the impending closure of the servers would it be possible to put a map poll on the hard eu servers, otherwise they wil remain like they are currently, never being used as soon as they change to a map thats un-campable.
(22-03-2012, 11:33 AM)SnRolls link Wrote: Nooooooooooooooo Sad
no more map polls :S...
No more poll trolls ;D
Maybe it's because the times were different when I grew up.I never understood cheating without financial incentive.What do you really gain except a twisted satisfaction of having fucked over the honest players?Whether I agree with the devs or not,I'm glad they are taking steps to deal with the cheats(call it glitching or exploits,a cheater is a cheater).I've seen many games and mods destroyed by no or weak response.
Classic case of a few bad eggs ruining it for it... Wink
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Totally too radical.
(22-03-2012, 08:42 PM)RaJiska link Wrote: Totally too radical.
Too easy to say without bringing a solution. Don't forget that the Mighty One (Worm) has the last word, and since you don't pay to play NI, nor did they get paid for working so hard, you can only embrace his decisions and deal with it ! Wink