Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best Armour for Hvy Long?
I have, Highlander, but it wieghs 12 and i think there is some hvy lonb bow man armour that weighs 8
Sturdy Spiked Banded leather has 24Body, 13Leg and 8 weight. The Highlander armor has 28Body, 14Leg and 12 Weight. I don't think you can say one of them is "the best", but one of them can be better for your needs. If you prefer armour, keep the highlander, if you prefer less weight, take the Sturdy Spiked Banded Leather.
as heavy longbowman i would advise the highlander, so you stay alive longer and get sniper earlier then when you die to each random throwable
red tunic over mail 8 weight and has the same stats as the highlander iirc.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
Red tunic over mail is the best choice
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
Red tunic over Mail is also happens to be usable by sniper and not Heavy longbowmen.
well in the stats on the website it says it is usable by Heavy longbowmen
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
That is odd. In crafting it says Sniper but it does indeed say Heavy longbow in the stats. I guess I stand corrected.