Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Any chance of changing Hero class?
I'm quite sure that's not how it should work and I'm guessing it's not possible but still: I want to ask if it's possible to change the Hero class.

I'm Zweihander at the moment and feel just useless playing this class since I got no good weapons and die way too fast. Besides this I guess pikeman are better slashers so I would love to play as a Royal Guard instead which would be much more helpful to the whole team.  It's sadly not possible to respec just the hero class and choose an other one and paying again ~900.000 gold is nothing I want to do.

I can totally understand if this is not possible but still I wanna try it with this post. I would enjoy this mod so much more as an other class.

I'm not sure if that is the right board to post this but I just don't want to spam any developer or admin on this forum or IRC with my "personal problems".

*Moved to feature requests.
Hmmm, will have a think.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(25-08-2013, 11:47 PM)Senni link Wrote: Hmmm, will have a think.

Would be nice if that could changed.
Loots: 0 
maybe once you buy a hero class, when you respec you get the next hero free or something if that is possible? cause if you pick the wrong one or change your mind you have to pay around 900k just to change some stats which is pretty damn expensive, maybe keep the respec money the same if you change troop type, e.g. warden to zweihander whereas zweihander to royal guard could be a lot cheaper as it is the same troop type?
Looted Legendaries:
Tower Shield - 20/08/2013
Eagle Crossbow - 16/07/2015
Maybe you could choose between:

- Full respec [Would reset everything just like it is at the moment]
- Hero class respec [Would reset only your Hero class but keep the main class such as commando or archer so you can choose again one (but for free this time)]
- Support class respec [You would still lose all your Assist XP but keep the class you already had]

Every type of respec would still cost the same amount of gold. It would be awesome if it's possible to implement this somehow.