Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Suggestion: Future Map: Praven
Praven.

Pretty much as it is. Take the Praven map from SP, add the healing/ammo/shrines and whatnot (probably multiple of each, since it's a wall) and use it as a map.

To balance things out, release it at the same time as the hardcore difficulty waves. Also place multiple ladders, a broken rear door/gate. The usual stuff really used in a siege. Place some awesome longboats at that shore  :Smile and make sure that the waves come dismounted.

Possibly also the streets of Praven like in SP, but with street barricades that leave plenty of open space.

These would be archer/infantry friendly maps, and would oblige cavalry not to use their horses, instead of mountain pass where stubborn cavalry (me) still use their mounts.
Actually, i think key points in the calradia war should be with events. However, Suno would make a nice map instead, since it's close to the borders.
Praven map in siegs is a bay with cliffs you have to climb to the walls. Awesome map really.
(26-11-2011, 08:49 PM)Polobow link Wrote: Actually, i think key points in the calradia war should be with events. However, Suno would make a nice map instead, since it's close to the borders.

A good idea would be bonuses for playing on maps with those events, but still have the possibility of playing on any map
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?