Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Sunpike
(27-08-2013, 11:05 PM)Dj Swag link Wrote:The sun pike has 61c and is anal destroyer on normal mode
Even though the eastern glave has something like62-3c it's length and paratactical use age is restricted because the length and only useable by pikeman

60c, but money Wise i would say that the eastern glaive is still worth it really, the sun pike just looks awesome tho
Its about 12-11 mill
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
Before the reduce in damage it was worth 12-14mil so an estimate I would give would be around 10-12mil but since I personally haven't seen any sell since the patch it could be higher or lower just depends on the seller and buyer.
why should ppl pay the double price for a sunpike if they can get a craftable item which nearly got the same stats?
just a reminder a sunpike is quiet common in relation to many other legendarys. and only cause ppl dont sell or play with it doesnt mean that it is very rare or its price has to be nearly as high as it was before the buff.(i guess many ppl who got one went inactive)
but you are right madjosh the price of a legendary depends on its availability but i dont think it raise the price that much...
You fight, you win.