Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: You want such a event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
76.56%
49 76.56%
No
7.81%
5 7.81%
Maybe if...
15.63%
10 15.63%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Events
We planing some Tournament Events. The first event will be for all players maybe later for houses. But first we have to solve some issues:

- creating Tournament Map
- Implementing Duel game mode in NI
- Stress Test Map and Server
- work out some Duel Rules for later event (like weapons , armor, Level and so on)
- organize first NI Tournament Event

Progress:
25.03  Yuri starts creating tournament map
31.03  Testing Duel game mode. Update: it is 100% confirmed that duel game mode works fine with NI.
03.04  Jousting arena finished but the new patch was faster. Horses got removed  :'(
03.05  Beta version of the Tournament map finished
05.05  Stress Test of the new map and server test
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Hah im fucking unkillable with this high wpfs.
probably inf would win  Tongue (best armor, getting a pike and a shield and steel sword)
Quote:probably inf would win  (best armor, getting a pike and a shield and steel sword)
I thinking more about every house brings 2 Knights 2 Infantry and 2 archers.
The Inf from every house fighting in a arena against each other.
The archer have to show her aiming skills and shoting on some targets.
And knights do this:
So you can earn points for your house and the house with the most points wins the tournament, the honor and the prize. This all is free for everybody to join and watch and just having some fun. Our  nobleness (Devs) can watch it from the  tribune.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Yes voted- but I think there should be more than just the one(smaller houses shouldn't be completely excluded). So multiple tourneys would be an aweosme idea.......and manual blocking only
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
Haha, manual blocking eh? If people are from Native, like me, they will own at this. I am really pretty good and so are a lot of guys I know.
Start the game already!
We could take this to a Native server..
(Anybody dares challenging me at Nditions?)
I'll support OneEye prizes with 100k of my own.

Archers should be facing other archers , see who's good at shooting and moving .. you could have melee fights by categories (2h vs 2h, shielders vs shielders, etc..) and knights can couch each other.

Manual Blocking should be enforced , else it will be retarded, unless you,re very good at chambering.

It should be a tournament of players , not houses. So 2 commandos from the same house can fight each other, and become the Champion of Swadia Wink
Here's another idea: People with the backing money can decide the specifications of the tournament(within the confinements of dev's less specific rules). You could also name these tournaments after the backer i.e. The Worm Cup, OneEye Cup, Sphinx Cup, Worthless cup etc. Rather than one large tourney, a lot of smaller ones. Coud be a nice new addition to n.i. if we can keep them going.
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
We could do this playerside for the moment, having the effects take place in NI (prize money, title) but fights in other servers. Anyway if it's a house tournament I guess SCK isn't active enough if you want only the several big houses (which is understandable). So for purely selfish reasons I would prefer a player tournament or a house tournament in which each house can enter and puts forth a single champion Wink