Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I cant see all the servers
I can see all EU,AU servers but only Normal NA4 and Hard NA3 for NA servers. Did you guys get rid of the rest or is something screwed up for me?
Same thing here, doesnt affect me much but it appears some of the NA servers have been updated to Warband 1.7
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Well it effects me since im in NA and any other server my ping is really high Tongue
I don't play at all at NA servers in due to ~100 ping. Big Grin
Playing NI since December 2011
Hello? I still have this issue and I can barely even play anymore cause of it.
I dont see any more Normal NA servers anymore just a US_Ragnarok Server nowadays and one hard one i think i last checked on sunday.
There are 4 US servers. If you are having trouble with finding servers I recommend popping onto IRC where many players have many solutions for this issue and one of them will likely solve your problem.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I have asked people, either I have tried it or no one answers. I have reset my router,reinstalled NI, uncheck compatiable with version and look through there and they still arent there. All I can find is Ragnarok_US and Hard_NA3. All EU and AU servers are fine for me though.
  • Make sure you have the right warband version (1.153)
  • Check your filters or disable the filters completely and see if you find the NI Servers in the list of all servers
  • Use Internet tab not your favourites Smile
  • Known warband server list fixes : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...878.0.html

Well solution 2 on that link somehow did it. Thanks! Stupid AT&T obsessed with security...