Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Aketon's
So I was on a hard server tonight and I went to switch to my beloved aketon and found that I could not switch to it, its a problem. I'd just like to ask that Commando's be allowed to wear aketon's into combat as they are a great morale booster to any fighting unit. Besides that they have the ability to turn Ugly people cough legend cough into rather attractive individuals. 
The reason Commandos could wear the aketon before was because of the 0411 fit of a shielder. Which meant they had 1 tier in crossbowman so they could equip the aketon.

Oh and also, no, this is an awful idea. There is plenty of other armours the commandos can troll around on the server with, don't give them more incentive to do so.
(28-08-2013, 11:30 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote: So I was on a hard server tonight and I went to switch to my beloved aketon and found that I could not switch to it, its a problem. I'd just like to ask that Commando's be allowed to wear aketon's into combat as they are a great morale booster to any fighting unit. Besides that they have the ability to turn Ugly people cough legend cough into rather attractive individuals.

Wait what?
Wusel @ Omnia
I think You are beautiful Legend......
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
While I have nothing against the suggestion, I don't see this happening soon.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.