Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increase arrow quver amount again... (plz read)
:-X 

Archers never really have enough arrows if they have a melee weapon...

I always have to do the ol "go to arrow refill, shoot arrow, refill, pick up arrow, and refill again" trick before entering battle. 

Takes me about 3 waves to join the fun...  Which means a lot of beginners are dead by the time i get there. 

I know you increased it from like 30 to 60, now how about 60 to 120, so we only need one quiver?  I'm sure everyone would love it. 

The infantry just got their big buff, now how about letting the archers have some more fun again? 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Snipers in Hardcore having a great fun :S
But i agree with you.
I guess I can see one problem, from the melee stand point. The reason they got the buff was so that their actually had a chance in the later waves. The archers pretty much killed everything in sight before the inf had a chance, but when they did get up close, they slaughtered even the commandos.

I am an archer and going Sniper at 52, but the infantry really need to be able to do something, and if the archers all had even one quiver of 120 (and their would still get more if they were grinding) they would be invincible.

On the other hand, if the Snipers were able to get a quiver with 120 arrows instead of all archers, that might be a little more fair. If I just contradicted myself let me know Wink.
Start the game already!
just equip two quivers and then get a good weapon after some of ur team mate died xD, archers doesnt rly need a sword as start u can just kill and run thats best way to stay alive.
No , bad idea.
the biggest problem as archer is when your arrows are empty you only got a 1h 2h weapon of chose and a bad melee skill. in medieval times archers had a side arm to defend themselves and fight ones there arrows where depleted or the enemy came close. but in this mod they better off (when there arrows are depleted) to flee or hide behind infantry

the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
I have an archer alt, I take one quiver, one side arm and one medic box...
I just don't waste arrows and go refile when necessary, that's not abig deal.

If your idea is an incentive for archers to take a support item then yes, otherwise there is no interest.
I rather have at my side an archer that heal me than an archer that pew pew non stop.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Since you can't equip arrows in your support slot, what most of us do is shoot an arrow on the ground, drop your quiver and bow , pick your bow , pick up the quiver, refill ammo, pick up your other quiver .. there you go, 130+ arrows , 1 side weapon and your bow.

More arrows would be retarded , people would have 260+ arrows and will take a pony and do HA for hours Tongue
This isn't really necessary (in my opinion)... BECAUSE: Archers (heavy longbow +) can already one hit the lower level waves on normal mode; they don't need more... if you really want more arrows i'd say equip 2 quivers and run around, and pick up a nordic sword from the 1st boss, problem solved. Big Grin?
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?