Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Elite [EU/US] RECRUITING!!
[size=18pt]THE ELITE

We are the Swadia's last line of defense, the Elite soldiers & veterans have gathered up their arms to try to stop the great Nord Invasion! Join the heroes and be the part of what is left to save Swadia!

ALL MEMBERS WILL GET INVITE TO JOIN ELITE HOUSE STEAM GROUP FOR EASIER MEMBERS TRADING AND CHATTING!! More info - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EliteHouse

TAGS: Elite_Your nick here*

MEMBERS:

WE ARE RECRUITING NOW!

App should look like this:

Nick:
Class & lvl:

Or contact me via Steam, my nick: xneoblasterx
Just mention this thread

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
The members of the House of Dancer wish you good luck!
Thank you very much! Big Grin
It's good to see members of the house branching out. Although, you might not want to bother setting up servers, seeing as they are coming down in four weeks anyway.
Start the game already!
Well I think that NI is going to fail a lot with closing private server, or at least lose numerous players due to that but we will see how r they going to organise their official servers :S
Also if they patch the glitches and don't add anything new there will be nothing more to glitch which means that no need of closing private servers is needed but who knows what will happen in few weeks xD
The thing is, server owners can edit maps so that they can glitch, so fixing all the official maps on the official servers wouldn't help the private servers any.
Start the game already!
AH lol, then it's all up to honest server owners xD
I don't know what you mean by "All up to" but unfortunately there are few honest server owners out there. Sad
Start the game already!
why dont you call yourself "Royal Guard" or "The Kings Guard" (since the elite guards the king Tongue)
WE ARE RECRUITING NOW