Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Suggestion: Auctionhouse shows item stats
When I was browsing the auctionhouse, I looked at a "Battle Axe" and noticed the price "4000 gold". I don't even know the stats and the requirements of this weapon, why should I even buy it?

Perhaps make us buyers able to look at the stats of the posted item before we buy it.
Or..... you could just look into the M&B Wikia for the stats and the marketplace.

But I agree, not everyone is a frequent Campaign Player.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Who says that Jez didn't edit the item's stats? So it would fit the mod/whatnot better?
If you can buy it in the auction house, then you can definitely use it. Also, I agree with the idea of being able to see the stats of the items.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
I forgot about that for a second, but for example:

Person X sells sword A for 5000 gold

Person Y sells sword B for 3500 gold

Person Z sells sword C for 4250 gold

Now tell me what I should buy, if I want the best sword, for the cheapest price.
I do agree with this, although if you can see the item in the auction house, it means you have it in your merchant store. However not all the time is this true, as some items are crafted --  Such as the Katana, Pony, Boarded Shields for example, all these can be sold in the Auction House and are not visible within the Market. So it would be best to have stats viewable on the items.

[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
I had this in mind since I first saw the Auction House, items should have pictures and stats the same way as in the Marketplace.
added stats to auctionhouse
Nice one! Big Grin