Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Version 1.8] Website Enhancement Script
(31-03-2012, 07:22 PM)Blondin link Wrote: This is awesome Tenne, I like it Smile

could you make a mix between the out of date and pro version to add this :

Marketplace
» Start Trade
» Goods

House Leadership
» Invite Player

And that will be awesome (at least for me, sorry mate I don't know how to edit your code....)

Of course.

Check the new link, it's the updated version with your request. You can easily add your own links under the "Other" header.

Enjoy! Wink
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
Thanks Tenne, I can do what I want know and choose the link I like Smile

ps : Dunno why, but it works for Chrome but I didn't figure out to make it work for Firefox (deleted history)
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(02-04-2012, 08:32 PM)Blondin link Wrote: Thanks Tenne, I can do what I want know and choose the link I like Smile

ps : Dunno why, but it works for Chrome but I didn't figure out to make it work for Firefox (deleted history)

I'll look into it. I use firefox and I don't have a problem with it.

Latest version?
Delete Cookies with History?

I must have done something wrong, was working on first version, I deleted my cookies and everything but that wont pop up, no worries, so I use Chrome Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(02-04-2012, 10:53 PM)Blondin link Wrote: I must have done something wrong, was working on first version, I deleted my cookies and everything but that wont pop up, no worries, so I use Chrome Smile

I'll see what I can do. I've probably bodged some code somewhere.

From a script that was some crappy 30 line "print links into a nice box" has become 341 lines of actual usefulness! Smile

I've given the script a bit of a tidy. Hopefully that'll have fixed your problem Blondin, otherwise I'm afraid I'm rather stumped because, as I say, I use Firefox myself and it works fine.

All the same, I've trimmed some "excess fat" code and given the styling a little bit more tweeking towards the traditional website look.
On top of that I believe most of the heavy coding is finished, unless another feature is requested (unlikely due to the small number of people who use the script) then it's very nearly done.

Love the functionality of the script! But, on a non-widescreen monitor (1280x1024 in my case), the script's box partially covers the left hand menu, making navigation on certain pages impossible. Is there a way to, for example, alter the original page's stylesheet to borrow some space from the right-hand margin to make everything fit, or some other workaround?

Edit: Turning off the expanded settings decreases the width to where almost all sidebar text is uncovered, so I don't think any any additional workarounds are necessary.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
I had downloaded your first version back when you released it, but I haven't payed attention to it lately. I've downloaded the full version, and I have to say it's awesome. Thank you!

This should be sticky!
Yeah it's really helpful. Thanks!
Are there plans on adding some sort of script to sell more than one item at a time to the standard marketplace (not the auction house), it is so tedious to even sell 10+ things you crafted. At the moment I have 100 leather gloves I need to sell but I can't be bothered since it will take such a long time, I was hoping this script could help me.

Thanks!
(19-04-2012, 04:17 PM)Vazev link Wrote: Are there plans on adding some sort of script to sell more than one item at a time to the standard marketplace (not the auction house), it is so tedious to even sell 10+ things you crafted. At the moment I have 100 leather gloves I need to sell but I can't be bothered since it will take such a long time, I was hoping this script could help me.

Thanks!

Taking a quick look over how that has been done, it would be more difficult to implememnt.

Basically, for some reason to creator of the website has used two different ways of passing variables, in the selling and buying of the normal marketplace (not the auction hall) they have used $_POST which means that it is done server side, which I can't interupt.
The only viable way I can see of adding this function would be to make the script find the item that you want to sell multiple of after you've told it to, and then effectively run through a macro, passing across a count down variable on a timer...

In short, yes and no, it's possible to be done, but it would take a lot of work from the first glance I just took.