Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Version 1.8] Website Enhancement Script
Ok thanks Tenne, maybe I should try asking the devs for the feature to sell multiples of the same item on the normal marketplace then.
(20-04-2012, 10:02 AM)Vazev link Wrote: Ok thanks Tenne, maybe I should try asking the devs for the feature to sell multiples of the same item on the normal marketplace then.

Alright mate, my apologies.

I highly doubt it, but after I have finished my university coursework, maybe the devs might let me tinker with their website (offline of course & with a dummy database) and come back with anything that I believe would enhance the usability.

But as I say, the liklihood I will be allowed to that is next to none. Tongue
They've got enough on their hands without some wannabe php coder coming along going "oh yeah, I can do that!"
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
Because everyone hates you! Grrr
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(20-04-2012, 02:59 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: Because everyone hates you! Grrr

Only because you got hold of something you shouldn't have and I'm withholding it >.>

(20-04-2012, 02:57 PM)Tennenoth link Wrote: [quote author=Vazev link=topic=2216.msg23912#msg23912 date=1334916175]
Ok thanks Tenne, maybe I should try asking the devs for the feature to sell multiples of the same item on the normal marketplace then.

I highly doubt it, but after I have finished my university coursework, maybe the devs might let me tinker with their website (offline of course & with a dummy database) and come back with anything that I believe would enhance the usability.

They've got enough on their hands without some wannabe php coder coming along going "oh yeah, I can do that!"
[/quote]

That would be great Smile

I actually found a solution that worked ok to sell about 150 gloves in about 1 minute. I made my mousewheel scroll exactly 65 lines per tick, then positioned my mouse exactly so that it would land on the sell button for the gloves in one tick. So i just rolled the wheel 1 tick, pressed sell, roll, press, rinse and repeat. Went much faster than expected. For those who have the same problem.
(20-04-2012, 09:25 PM)Vazev link Wrote: [quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=2216.msg23967#msg23967 date=1334933838]
[quote author=Vazev link=topic=2216.msg23912#msg23912 date=1334916175]

[/quote]

That would be great Smile

I actually found a solution that worked ok to sell about 150 gloves in about 1 minute. I made my mousewheel scroll exactly 65 lines per tick, then positioned my mouse exactly so that it would land on the sell button for the gloves in one tick. So i just rolled the wheel 1 tick, pressed sell, roll, press, rinse and repeat. Went much faster than expected. For those who have the same problem.
[/quote]

Haha, what a work around! Big Grin

Let Tenne near the website? Hmmm I should think not :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(20-04-2012, 10:00 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Let Tenne near the website? Hmmm I should think not :o

Et voila, too scared to be shown up.

In short, they don't know my abilities and I don't think I've given the impression here as I have in cRPG of a... "mature" member of the community. It's odd but here I feel younger than over there, something I need to shake off if I am honest!

(20-04-2012, 02:57 PM)Tennenoth link Wrote: I highly doubt it...

Shown up? I will openly admit I know nada about php. If you could not show me up after studying computing at university I would be horrified Big Grin I was merely implying that you're far too big a troll to be allowed near the website Wink But who knows, maybe you will  :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(20-04-2012, 10:22 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Shown up? I will openly admit I know nada about php. If you could not show me up after studying computing at university I would be horrified Big Grin I was merely implying that you're far too big a troll to be allowed near the website Wink But who knows, maybe you will  :o

And my point has been proven. I need to change my attitude in NI.

As a side note, my course doesn't cover PHP, I learnt it in my free time and have completed several projects for "clients", also, I haven't finished the course yet.