Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: IS WRESTLING REAL ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes , it is real !
7.05%
11 7.05%
No , it is not real !
83.33%
130 83.33%
Don\'t know ....
9.62%
15 9.62%
Total 156 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you think Wrestling is real ?
Do you think Wrestling is real ?
Btw I don't think so , this is just a question  :-X

Think about it !
I don't think it's supposed to look real to anyone except Southern US Americans.
Indeed ... in my school ( A High School in North Germany ) Everyone is thinking it  :-\
Dunno what to do with these guys Big Grin

Btw does someone know how I become a Full Member or something ?

Don't double post
(24-03-2012, 06:22 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I don't think it's supposed to look real to anyone except Southern US Americans.

Durr, somehow punching never leaves noticeable marks until they strike blood, which for some reason always looks like they took a razor to their forehead.

Hmm, clearly it is real, and not just a soap opera with sweaty, nearly naked men hugging each other.

(Why do people watch this stuff?)
It's staged.

Also "Full Member" is just a title based on how many posts you have.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Wrestling is staged. The people are all real, but the fighting is staged, kinda like when they do fight scenes for movies.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
of course its real ! They are bleeding and you hear the sounds when they hit!
These wrestlers are good athletes,look at some of the gymnastics used in "pro wrestling"not to mention all the weight lifting done.Of course if you loose the steriods......but real?Come on,if a 240 pound man with one percent body fat punched someone in the throat they'd be dead before hitting the ground.Most of these so called wrestling moves are lethal if they were real.Only inbred morons with their names on thier shirts and junior high kids belive this crap is real.
Wrestling is definitely  fake they have told the public numerous times that it is fake, the blood is real as there are cases of them taking a small razor to the face causing them to bleed for the rest of the match. The amount of blood is caused by a blood thinning tablet they take usually an asprin which makes them bleed uncontrollably for the match.

It seems like a hard job, but it's well paid.

Anyway that's my observations about wrestling.
Okay finally I found this vid . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9u8x0Xrj4A

Watch it .  8)