Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increase drop rates (seriously)
Going to look into ways of making soloing less profitable.
Unfortunately making drop rates dynamic isn't that easy :p.

Also, keep it clean people; if this starts to become a muck throwing contest, I'll just close it.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Complainers Will complain if there is something to complain about, such is the Way of man afterall
Wtf are with the dogs.....?

I don't get it  ???

Usain u have some good points there. I don't really agree about lowing the drop rates though. It's hard enough to get mats even with a full server. But that's just me really
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
If drop rates for basic mats like HM are increased for larger teams as they are reduced for soloing, I would agree. If you don't raise it, it would just be messing with what's already an awful system. (I need 120 HM for Bronze Arrows. I have/can afford all the other mats, but it's going to take me months to get the HM if I don't solo.)

As for foraging, soloing is the only place you CAN do it. If you need foraging items, you can't do it in a team without being called a leecher. If you can't do it alone or in only tiny amounts, then you're screwed.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Okay, okay, here comes the conservative logic from a liberal person.  The system as it is is pretty good.  You may get more materials solo, yes, but you get WAY more xp/gold in a team.  A person soloing for 6 hours getting to ~wave 15-16 every time will get approximately 50k gold, 60k assist experience.  Maybe I am just slow.  In a full team of Ragnarok, you can easily get 20k gold and 100k assist experience in just an hour of play time.  You also have the possibility of getting much better drops such as Copper Bars, Zinc Shards, and Damascus.  In soloing (Hard esp) the drops you have access to are lower tier drops that are required in large quantities, such as basic black mats and some green mats like Wood of Glasir, Small Lumps of Lead, Scales of Fafnir, and Bear Fur.  Occasionally a player can manage to get a Sulphur or Water of Hvergelmir.  However, a player is much more prone to get Water of Hvergelmir and Sulphur in Ragnarok.

Quick summary, team play will get you farther (if you can nab a decent team) and get you access to the higher drops, as well as net you a lot more gold.  This gold can then be spent on the fruits of kiters that farm for the lower tier materials.  One Copper Bar?  2 or 3 Lead.  One legendary from Odin?  100 or more Lead.  Team play isn't about the drops you do get, but what you have the chance to get and the fun you can have.  If you want to farm Hardened Metal, go right ahead.  Grind away, gather some up, and sell them to the team players that need them.  Don't like soloing?  That is cool too.  Play in a team, get a ton of gold and experience, and  have a much better chance of getting a legendary.  Kiting right now is a great part of the economy, and if it were to simply be nerfed without some increase in drop rates in team play, it would mess everything up, as NickyJ said.

I'll go ahead and add a disclaimer here.  I kite a lot.  I really do.  However, when I am, I am always in Teamspeak and ask every so often if a decent Hard or Ragnarok run is going.  Occasionally I will join them on Normal mode.  I am not saying your idea is just plain bad, but as it is it would not work.
Strange that some ppl think  suggestions and feedback from community  or simply looking for justification and explanation is wrong. Thought that community is there for it.
Stranger still  is that person who is tired and not intrested in the topic  decides to post in it just to  pick a fight, and make use of his street slang. 
Thx for the post above , explains the problem well enough , guess if we cant have dynamic drop rate then best is keep with the present
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX