Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove Blood/Arrows/Thrown Weapons
Just a thought, if medic boxes, shrines etc could remove blood/javelins etc effectively "healing" the player. the main reason for this is as an archer, an arrow or javelin sticking out in front of your face makes it rather difficult to aim  :-\. not sure if this could be implemented easily or how hard it would be to, but just a random thought I had.

PS: I realise the title may have been a bit misleading, but I was not sure what else to call it.
Good idea :-)
(24-03-2012, 10:28 PM)mggd link Wrote: an archer, an arrow or javelin sticking out in front of your face makes it rather difficult to aim  :-\.

I wonder why?  :o
Start the game already!
Well i must say i like being all  bloody. At least it justify my name  Tongue
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
i personally like the blood and gore, but it would be nice if it was possible to take out javs and other projectiles if there is an easy way to do this. if not, meh, i can live with it...just have to practice my dodging skills  ;D
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
the things sticking out blocking my view is the main thing, I don't mind if the blood is left or not.
I like it aswell , so i don´t understand your point i am afraid  :-\
It would be nice to have all those arrows and thrown weapons removed but keep the blood. many players like the blood (including me) so if there was a player that don't like it wy not make a *cleaning* stand where people can get rid of it (and perhaps javs, arrows and so on)
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
Blood is set by graphic options in "Blood Stains" option.

That's funny right there! LOL!  ;D
Start the game already!