Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't load the game
Well, textures are missing in your folder Nordinvasion/Textures, that's for sure.

But, then I went all helmet files, I can't find the helmet associated to this texture (one of the textures of it in fact).
You can try to find great_helm2.col2 in the textures folder of your 0.5.0 files and put it in your 0.5.1 files if it isn't a texture inputted in 0.5.1.

(03-09-2013, 02:57 PM)k4mi link Wrote: [quote author=LiorM link=topic=17687.msg137674#msg137674 date=1378217619]
Well, I downloaded the full patch, and I get the same txture error, something like "greathelm2.col2" (texture missing)
Hm I think there could be something wrong with your Warband. As far as I know is that a native texture.
[/quote]

No, I've found it in my NI files.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

So I should download the 0.50 patch?
Hmm, I thought you kept its files.
Well, if you download it, you could have the same problem.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Last time I downloaded NI was maybe at the 0.20 patch.
I haven't played this mod for a pretty long time, so no, I do not have the old files.
Yeah ofc it's a Ni texture, sorry. I downloaded the new version again and the texture is definitely in the files.
Are you really sure you copied everything in the right warband[v1.153] / modules folder ?
Should I copy anything?
I just downloaded and extracted the files into the coorect warband/moduls forlder.
I did not try to copy anything.
No that is what I meant ... that is really strange
Yep, the thing is, I use 1.130, not 1.153.
But that should not be the problem because it is in the NI textures.
Well, it can never hurt trying it with 1.153, can it? If you want to keep 1.130, just download 1.153 in a different place, so you have 2 warbands.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Well, that will make it 3, not 2, I also use the steam version.
And I think that 3 is too much, for me atleast, I'm not going to make a new version for every server / mod that requires a different version.
But anyway, I am pretty sure that the problem is with the NI files, not warband.