Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Gravediggers Read this!
Gravdigging is a problem I find very annoying. To those who don't know what it is; it is when someone comes along and posts in a thread that has been dead for some time just to rack up their post count.

First off, number posts does NOT matter here, you can't see how many you have anyway!

Second, it just fills up the boards with old trash that is not important anymore.

Third, it is OK to post in old threads, IF AND ONLY IF you have something very important and relevant to the subject being discussed. Otherwise, can it, noobs.

Fourth, if a thread is dead, there is a reason! Let it lie...

Ffith, I think that excess digging should warrant a Warning.

Sixth, and I have approached this subject before, I think that old topics should be locked and moved to the graveyard. (Which would be created for that purpose.
Start the game already!
Hear hear! This man knows what's up! I'll wait a few months and then post here to say I agree.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
*biig sigh* Click.....
Start the game already!
good job
(25-03-2012, 02:55 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: First off, number posts does NOT matter here, you can't see how many you have anyway!

Just a quick comment, posts do count towards gaining the blocks under your name.
0 posts=recruit 1 block
50 posts=jr Member 2 blocks
100 posts= full member 3 blocks
200 posts = sr. Member 4 blocks
then it gets a bit sketchy
300=hero I think not totally sure

And you can view your previous posts and post counts by clicking on their name, hovering over profile info and going to stats.

These are yours:

Total Time Spent Online:
2 days, 16 hours and 41 minutes.
Total Posts:
208 posts
Total Topics Started:
12 topics
Number of Polls Created:
1 polls
Number of Votes Cast:
14 votes

I agree about the fact it can be the most annoying thing looking at people that are grave-digging, DC terminator being one of the most prominent, although he seems to of stopped now that he knows not to grave-dig.

As for the warning I agree it can be annoying but it's not harming anyone so I personally cant see the point in warning them.
(01-04-2012, 05:04 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: Just a quick comment, posts do count towards gaining the blocks under your name.
0 posts=recruit 1 block
50 posts=jr Member 2 blocks
100 posts= full member 3 blocks
200 posts = sr. Member 4 blocks
then it gets a bit sketchy
300=hero I think not totally sure

You sure you want to do this by post count rather than time spent on the forum? Might cause a lot of spam (already seen that happen considering this thread and all :Smile).
What happened to it being called a thread necro? Am I too old for this?
Captain_Stoogey
Too old.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I guess thread necro should have a special title after too much necro :

10 necro : Gravedigger
20 necro : Necromancian
30 necro : Great necromancian

Or something like this, this way their tries to have a forum title will be achieve, not in the way they like but achieve...

[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]