Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Swadian Resilience
WTK what i can get for this marvellous shield. crafting cost is around 3.2 mill. things im looking for include the following:

aegis (will add 200k)
trans and royal shield,
gold and mats,

all offers will be considered however.

p.s. there are only 2 of these that i know of ( most likely more) so i wont be selling this shield on the cheap.

cheers
will you balance if i offer you white trans and royal shield for it.
life is short...
trans is roughly 1m, and a royal goes for about 1.5 thats a total of 2.5 mill, the shield cost me 3.2m to craft and im looking for around 2.9m i will not balance.
(06-09-2013, 01:51 PM)madjosh link Wrote:trans is roughly 1m, and a royal goes for about 1.5 thats a total of 2.5 mill, the shield cost me 3.2m to craft and im looking for around 2.9m i will not balance.

Not to mention the fact that the crafting costs for trans and royal are about 2x as high as they go for... Even though it cost you 3.2 mil, small chance you'll actually get that for it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(07-09-2013, 11:11 AM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=madjosh link=topic=17713.msg138275#msg138275 date=1378475473]
trans is roughly 1m, and a royal goes for about 1.5 thats a total of 2.5 mill, the shield cost me 3.2m to craft and im looking for around 2.9m i will not balance.

Not to mention the fact that the crafting costs for trans and royal are about 2x as high as they go for... Even though it cost you 3.2 mil, small chance you'll actually get that for it.
[/quote]

prices go up because of competition on the market. there are not many resiliences but there are lots of the above available, thats what affects the prices avalability. there are only 2 existing resiliences that i know of making it somewhat rare. i will have no problem getting offers for it and i have indeed been getting them Wink
bump
1.5 mio cash+3 Water+1 Orichalcum+1 bronze Arrowhead+1 Raven Feather+1 Scale