Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Soloing
Can any class or combination of classes just solo everything in normal mode including prince?
The only ones that would have a chance would Sniper and Knight.
Start the game already!
So do you think its worth to go through the pain that is lvling a cavalry char just to solo when im knight?
You don't have to, you can go archer or what ever, but then it would take a lot more assist to go cav. It's up to you in the end.
Start the game already!
I wouldn't count on being able to completely solo normal or hard on any character.

If you're going to level a cavalry character, it's actually easier and less time consuming to level up to sergeant or commando, and dump assist exp from hard mode into cavalry.
Yeah but i heard that being a commando in hard mode sucks
Not any more as far as I know, they buffed them pretty well in the last update.
Start the game already!
Leveling melee is much faster than leveling cavalry, and your strength stat depends on how much Melee Exp you have, so you're just better off leveling melee first.

Once you're high enough to play Hard, you'll be getting nice big chunks of assist exp. (20+ exp per kill from the first wave)

Just respec once you have enough mounted exp.
It's not really impossible to solo as infantry, well atleast on normal as far as I know, as I've gotton to knights before on solo as infantry plenty of times, so I'm sure its possible to get to princes. It really comes down to player skill and how much effort you're goin' to put in, cavalry requires very little effort and most people choose that because they're lazy. On hardmode I've seen a commando solo to einherjars before so I'm sure that might be possible as well, but definitely harder.

Some factors really help though, like open maps and such, but why would you want to solo when you got some people to play with you? It's a game after all, so attempt to enjoy it.  Tongue
Auf Blut gebaut
Have you ever played as cav? You can get past knights on normal but its not easy. The rangers will slow your horse down and if you are not careful you die in seconds. Its not hard to get to knights. Its hard to get past them. And even after this there are a lot of ranged units. In my opinion on normal mode it don't make a big difference if you are a knight or a commando. I have played as both. If you ask me its not a matter of class.

And on hard mode its the same. I made it past Einherjars with commando and knight. As knight it depends more on the luck of the enemy rangers, as commando it depends more on your skill and tactic.