Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Curious About Playing On a Different Computer
If I were to play Nord Invasion on another computer, is it possible for me to access my old characters? If my computer were to undergo reformatting, would it be possible to play the character I use to have anymore because then they would be gone on the computer, but it would still be on the Nord Invasion database. I'm wondering if I would still have access.
I guess it depends on what Cd-key you use and not on what computer.
Yes, as Dancer said it's saved on your cd-key. As long as you use the same cd-key and make a multiplayer character with the same name as your NI character you will automatically be using your NI character.
If I can add,

If you're using steam, it's within steam's config so you dont have to worry too much about the cd-key, as long as you log-in on your account on the other computer. This only works if you bought M&B through Steam. If you didnt , and you want to play on a different computer, you have to install with the same cd-key you used on your first computer. If it's your brother's computer or someone else who also play M&B and you dont want to reinstall M&B, look up in the regedit in HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / MountAndBladeWarbandKeys / serial_key  . You can change it to your cd-key (respect the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) and replace it when you're done playing. Like Worm said, as long as you have the same name and same gender (afaik it won't work if you use different gender (based on a different mod)), you should be able to play without problem
Sphinx is right, and I will add:  Don't $@&! with your registry key without backing it up.
If you require assistance come onto IRC.
"And it goes a little something like this..."