Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you still play Skyrim ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I play it regulary .
7.14%
3 7.14%
Yes , I play it sometimes .
45.24%
19 45.24%
I used to play it , but then I took an arrow to the knee .
38.10%
16 38.10%
I just started it once and will never again...
9.52%
4 9.52%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you still play Skyrim (TES V) ?
Hey guys ,  8)

Do you still play Skyrim ?
A lot of people are saying now it is boring .

I got it for Christmas , and I expected a lot from it , because I played Oblivion before and I really liked it .
I played Skyrim 2 weeks than I became bored of it ,because it is always the same !
Exspecially the dungeons and the Draugrs were annoying me !

What do you think?

Do you still play it?
Or did you become bored of it ?

Yours DC Terminator
It's really fun to play every now and then, especially when flying the high skies Smile
(26-03-2012, 04:18 PM)Kwal link Wrote: It's really fun to play every now and then, especially when flying the high skies Smile

Yes that's funny , but do you play it every day ?
Yes I play it hour or few in day.

Try out some mods if it feels boring game.  Smile
(26-03-2012, 04:21 PM)Hande link Wrote: Yes I play it hour or few in day.

Try out some mods if it feels boring game.  Smile

Do you have some ideas , I don't have some I' afraid ?
I play it like once a week, it's such a beautiful world to just walk around in and troll people :_) sadly I never get around to finish any quest. I downloaded a mod to have a pet Sabertooth mount/companion which was a lot of fun too.
Download and install Nexus mod manager.
With it you can easily download, install, activate, deactivate or uninstall mods.

I have about 20 mods active now. Some very usefull and some are just for fun.  Smile
Me same Terminator.. after two weeks i became bored.. Then i with nexus mod manager downloaded a lot  mods and it was fun again for a few days... but now its stil boring... each dungeon is full of draugirs and its as you say "annoying" :/ And its always "same" :-)
When I did play it, I absolutely loved it! But my brothers started to play, and I had no time on it, and then the idea of playing it bored me.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
I haven't played it yet, but I *really* want to. And the good thing about Elder Scrolls games are that if you get bored with them, you can either download mods or leave it and come back to it and find something to do that should entertain you. Though, I have a bad habit of forgetting what the fuck I was doing if I leave the game alone for awhile...  :-\
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)