Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sub-modability
So, i was just wondering if i make a mini sub-mod for this mod by changing some textures and stuff, then release it for people to play the mod in a new experience. Would it corrupt the database? Would my sub-mod act like unchanged version? Would players be able to play it and get experience and stuff out of it into their accounts? Of course, i am in knowledge of balance permissions and things to get it publiced.
Hi Belendor,

The quick answer to what I think you're trying to ask is no. Of course you can edit and re-texture any armours from native for your own mod and you can edit any armours that we have used from OSP but only with the model owner's permission. We give credit to all owners of OSP packets and if they state they do not want their models edited we would not. You are however not allowed to edit or re-texture any items made specifically for NordInvasion unless you get the consent of the development team AND the model owner.

In regards to the codes and scripts and files for anything that we use in NordInvasion, that are not OSP and have been created by members of the development team and are not usable by anyone without the permission of the development team. Most of it will be unusable by you anyway.

In regards to the database, no mod that you create can be linked to the database, so no players will not gain xp etc.

In summary, you can edit OSP and native items, not anything expressly created for NordInvasion without the aforementioned permissions. No other mod will be connected to our database.

That being said, if you are an experienced modeller and would like to re-texture armours or create new weapons or armours for NordInvasion we would love to see any ideas you have so just fire a member of the development team a PM.

Hope this answers your questions,

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yes, i got my answer. Thanks, then. Smile