Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Have you found this thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.21%
535 80.21%
Yes, but I would like to see more added (please add a reply)
13.94%
93 13.94%
No (please add a reply)
5.85%
39 5.85%
Total 667 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Legendary Item Thread
2 of these in the last month ;(

Loots:
Sun Glaive (Hande's Retreat)
Ornate Bascinet (Forest Outpost)
Rending Bolts (Hidden Farm)
Swadias Wrath (Swadian Overgrown)
Defender Armour (King's Castleyard)
Swadias Wrath (Swadian Lighthouse)
Glory (Lake Town)

[Image: JUZmGwQ.png]
2 loots in a day, nice

Loots:
Sun Glaive (Hande's Retreat)
Ornate Bascinet (Forest Outpost)
Rending Bolts (Hidden Farm)
Swadias Wrath (Swadian Overgrown)
Defender Armour (King's Castleyard)
Swadias Wrath (Swadian Lighthouse)
Glory (Lake Town)

someone has to collect the shitty loots while everybody's getting the juicy stuff I guess

Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
Last legendary was also on this map while shielding, seems to be a lucky charm and the helm I needed

[Image: yP4QfLZ.png]
my 3rd Rebellion
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
Rise From the Ashes:3
Loots:35
Shop

steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/7624551
First drop for me on hard

[Image: 8EGnmTl.png]
First drop for me on cav too after emptying a few magazines in to Gunnar

[Image: HBaYiMf.png]
(22-04-2024, 09:02 PM)Falcon Wrote: First drop for me on cav too after emptying a few magazines in to Gunnar

[Image: HBaYiMf.png]
In the heart of the ancient land of Calradia, where the tall pines whispered secrets to the wind and the rivers sang songs of old, two legendary archers roamed the wilds. Gunnar the Invincible, with his unerring aim and unwavering resolve, was feared by all who dared challenge him. Opposite him stood Ullr, a master of agility whose arrows seemed to dance with the very spirits of the forest.

Their rivalry was the stuff of legends, their encounters marked by the clash of steel and the twang of bowstrings. Each vied for the title of the greatest archer in all the realms, their skills matched only by their determination to emerge victorious.

One fateful day, as the sun cast its golden hue upon the land, Gunnar and Ullr found themselves locked in a duel that would be spoken of for generations. Arrows flew like lightning, their paths guided by the hands of two masters of their craft. The forest trembled with the intensity of their battle, as if nature itself held its breath.

But in the midst of their clash, a sudden gust of wind swept through the trees, causing Ullr's arrow to stray off course. It missed its mark by mere inches, embedding itself into the trunk of an ancient oak. Sensing an opening, Gunnar drew his bow with practiced ease, unleashing not one, but a flurry of arrows that streaked toward Ullr like a swarm of vengeful spirits.

Ullr, caught off guard by the onslaught, stumbled backward, his defenses crumbling under the relentless assault. In that moment of vulnerability, Gunnar could have ended it all. He could have claimed victory and cemented his legacy as the greatest archer Calradia had ever known.

But instead, he stayed his hand.

Lowering his bow, Gunnar approached his fallen opponent with a look of solemn respect. "This battle is over," he declared, his voice carrying through the stillness of the forest. "I have no desire to see a fellow archer meet his end on this day."

Ullr, stunned by Gunnar's unexpected mercy, nodded in gratitude. And with that, their rivalry came to a temporary truce, as they sheathed their weapons and parted ways.

As the years passed and tales of Gunnar's victory spread far and wide, whispers began to circulate among the people of Calradia. Whispers of a bow unlike any other, a weapon of unparalleled power crafted from the rarest of materials and infused with ancient magic. They called it "Ullr's Bane," in honor of the archer who had once stood as Gunnar's greatest rival.

And though Gunnar had not struck the final blow, he carried with him the legacy of Ullr's downfall—a reminder of the thin line between victory and mercy, between honor and deception, in the world of archery in the land of Calradia.
23.02.2018 - Brigadine Plated Red 
10.02.2019 - Rupturer
30.12.2019 - Legacy
14.03.2020 - Leviathan's Helmet
05.02.2021 - Illustrious
12.02.2021 - Brigadine plated Red
20.03.2021 - Rending Bolts
21.05.2021 - Pike of Kings
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
Rise From the Ashes:3
Loots:35
Shop