Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Have you found this thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.21%
535 80.21%
Yes, but I would like to see more added (please add a reply)
13.94%
93 13.94%
No (please add a reply)
5.85%
39 5.85%
Total 667 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Legendary Item Thread
(06-12-2014, 03:39 PM)Noname link Wrote:Could You Devs please turn off the HM loots from Odin? I got 3 from him last run, thought it was anything valuable, but then I read what I got ._.
I'm pretty sure it's either HM or nothing. It doesn't interfere with your chance of looting a legendary if I understand it correctly.
If anything they should increase the chance, it makes all those Odin kills somewhat less disappointing in my opinion.
(This goes off-topic btw, dont wanna enrage le winty  Tongue)
(06-12-2014, 04:10 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:If anything they should increase the chance, it makes all those Odin kills somewhat less disappointing in my opinion.
(This goes off-topic btw, dont wanna enrage le winty  Tongue)

This is actual discussion, not pointless spam.

I love the HM drops.  It is one of the best sources of HM in the game and, as previously pointed out, doesn't interfere with legendary drop chance.  9 HM * 7k = 63k right then and there when you could have gotten nothing.  I have actively cheered in TS for every HM drop because I've desperately needed it for weeks now.  Thank you, Odin!
YouTube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxSiu3XHUok
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=352607871

My spear, Ma kill, My Loot Tongue

First legendary in 2 years Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Is the armour and shield section supposed to only be visible if you click on Xbow?

The Eagle Crossbow is also only visible inside of the Penetrator section
(11-12-2014, 09:43 AM)JustPrehBreh link Wrote:Is the armour and shield section supposed to only be visible if you click on Xbow?

The Eagle Crossbow is also only visible inside of the Penetrator section xD
Nope! Looks like Winter missed placed the last spoiler tag. I'm sure he'll fix it soon enough Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Also the Picture for the Eagle Crossbow is a Bolt Tosser.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(11-12-2014, 02:26 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:Also the Picture for the Eagle Crossbow is a Bolt Tosser.
And its useable as Sharpshooter and for Every one  ;D

So it took about 5 days for anyone to notice and post about it.  Cool, I guess people don't really use this thread for much more than posting their loots after all.

I was hoping I could use that to my advantage and not have to fix it until a few certain other changes came about.