Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Have you found this thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.21%
535 80.21%
Yes, but I would like to see more added (please add a reply)
13.94%
93 13.94%
No (please add a reply)
5.85%
39 5.85%
Total 667 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Legendary Item Thread
No swords i think but dreaded, fell edge, dragon axe and loke sword/odin sword, joke*
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
All legendaries are dropable.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(22-06-2012, 07:52 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: All legendaries are dropable.

This man speaks the troof
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
There arent any legendary 2handed axes either are there?
(23-06-2012, 03:54 PM)alee56 link Wrote: There arent any legendary 2handed axes either are there?
Not that I know of.
In Norse mythology, Fenrir (Old Norse: "fen-dweller"),  Fenrisúlfr (Old Norse: "Fenris wolf"),  Hróðvitnir (Old Norse: "fame-wolf"),  or Vánagandr (Old Norse: "the monster of the river Ván")[4] is a monstrous wolf.
Fenrir is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda and Heimskringla, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson.
In both the Poetic Edda and Prose Edda, Fenrir is the father of the wolves Sköll and Hati Hróðvitnisson, is a son of Loki, and is foretold to kill the god Odin during the events of Ragnarök, but will in turn be killed by Odin's son Víðarr.

(Quote from Wikipedia),

Thats why I think Followers of Vanagandr drop fang of fenrir in hardmode
And this mod needs a legendary throwing axes i think..
(23-06-2012, 06:02 PM)HOT_Leader link Wrote: And there must be a legendary throwing axes in this mode i think..
There are no legendary throwing axes currently, although Ryu has created legendary throwing javelins called "Dragons Breath".
Im not totally sure, but I think he is the only one with them currently.

There is also legendary javelins called "Twig of yggdrasil" which have not been dropped as of yet.
I tell wrong sorry i modified it
a friend of mine dropped twig and trade it for eaatern katana.fiendish bow and dreaded war pick Tongue but i think buyer is inactive