Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Volundr Greatsword.
Trade done.

You guys.. I still want this thing, even if it has been resting on page 195 for a while.

New offer!
Basing my new offer on my need to get this item.

Offer:
To be negotiated. I own items such as: Fiendish, Bronze, Explosive barrel, Dreaded, Trans armor etc.
That is not nearly my offer tho. If you have this item, and you are interested in selling, give me a call and I will hand you my full offer.

PM me or post here, as you see fit Smile
Bump - wondering if it even matters what I offer... seems the only thing worth an ancient sword is the hurricane bow :p
You really shouldn't have sold it xD
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
No... no I shouldt :p
(28-03-2012, 03:34 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: No... no I shouldt :p

trolol
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
btw Tari, just buy a hurricane bow and trade it for an Ancient GS?
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Ye, if only I had a quarantee that someone would trade me that now :p not sure - hurricane has become slightly more common, it seems

Looking forward to the legendary xbows, which will surely be added ^^
Bump - and price increase.
(28-03-2012, 07:39 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Looking forward to the legendary xbows, which will surely be added ^^

Legendary throwing weapons, aaawwwww yeah.
[size=1pt]
Legendary penios