Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

It's time to say good bye
Hello everyone,

I know it is annoing to read that much and I would understand if you don't. Smile

I do not know if you know me or anything about me, but I played this awesome mod for 2 years now, i met incredible people and had hours of fun( about 3000h of NI ^^). Eventhough, this mod is great, after a certain time you just do not feel it anymore, i do not know how to express this, but when I first started this modification I simply could not stop playing and was thirsty for more, more gold, more experience, more legandarys, but this feeling has stoped now. I want to honour Jez for creating such a cool mod and Worm, Hande, Hyper, Huscarlton, Barristan, Nao, MrG for continueing to keep it awesome. Also I want to thank my friends(you know if you are one of my friends) I found here for the best time of my young life so far, this may sound weird but I would not say that those 3k hours were wasted, i enjoyed them. I remember the glorious days of the ponys, and the sad day when we ate them. I remember my first legendary, a Aurora Blade from prince on a public server and the map was Swadians Outskirts(the version where there was already a wall and you still could go up the tower where everyone used to cade). I was so excited and my hands where shaking that I could hardly hold a pen. I also remember the time when I applied for my admin postion and after weeks I had completely forgot about that and then Barristan queried me in IRC asking if I still want to be an admin and you already know my answer ^^. And the last big happening, when I looted my Fang of Fenrir, it was from Thor at a VLKA event on offshore, I would say that this was the best that happend to me in NI.

It was an honour to play with you all, Developers keep this mod alive it is LEGENDARY; Senior Admins, don't abuse your powers and choose only worthy players to the rank of Game Admin; Game Admins, please keep the servers clean and don't over use the red text, as one of you I know how annoing it can be if the Players don't behave, so stay sane; and now to all those Players out there, please don't make this mod awful, be nice and active on servers and DO NOT glitch it will not be good for you.

But now it is time
GOOD BYE
I will miss you all and sorry for the wraith

Love and kisses
Hablam
bye hamblam :'(
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
NOOOOOOOOOOO....

Hablam ): 

My blood and meat... you can't leave me

:'( im always with you, where you gone my hearth comes with you
Cya;/
Bye  :'(
inactive
I never quite had the honor to get to know you, but good bye!
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
It was great seeing you in this community, goodbye...
Its been an honor fighting beside you. Dont be a stranger.
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
ByeBye  :'(
Altes Luder^^
Meh, you will be missed.
I experienced you as an experienced, polite and and friendly person.
Best of luck in the future!

And don't the Tricksters get you! Wink
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri