Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

20th wave on hardmode reached, without glitches or bugs.
I thought you meant "Choosen Knights" Filthy :p thats what you told me over steam anyway... you beat the choosen warriors, no?
Ah, ye, i meant the chosen knights, then. Don't worry, it was Odin's wave. We beat Thor's. Those Chosen Knights, or whatever they are called, assraped us : I think we killed 1 or 2 npc's at 20th wave.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
(28-03-2012, 01:49 PM)Corhax link Wrote: Chosen warriors are at lv 18 btw Big Grin

Chosen warriors are wave 16, no? Thor's wave? Don't remember, but we did get to 20th Tongue
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
16 Wawe are Mounted soldiers and Thor Smile 17 wawe are Einherjars snipers (i think) and 18 is mix with chosen warriors Wink
(29-03-2012, 03:52 PM)Corhax link Wrote: 16 Wawe are Mounted soldiers and Thor Smile 17 wawe are Einherjars snipers (i think) and 18 is mix with chosen warriors Wink

Ah okay, well Smile

We got to Odin, i'm 110% sure. I counted the waves =P, was nice to see our shielders running with Champion Kite shields(Think they took them from Chosen Warriors at 18th wave, or was it mounted warriors at 16th..  ) - Damn, took a long time before they were destroyed.

Anyways, 20th wave it was - Chosen Knights, it was.
I can't exactly remember how they looked , but i think it was Black coat of plates and Winged great helmet - If that's an earlier wave, then excuse me Wink -- I wanted to see Odin, so i clicked really fast when i was dead.. Didn't see him, cause there was way too many other NPC's - So didn't have a good look at any of the NPC's.

And ye, i remember now - Thor's wave was "Mounted Warrior's" i think. They dropped those Champion Kite Shields
[size=1pt]
odin should have a cuir bouilli with a winged great helmet and a "normal" (232c?) sword and knightly kite shield(2000hp?)
Pfff. Odins shield is 9001 hp and ~136 armour.