Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Battlefield vs CoD
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Battlefield
85.54%
71 85.54%
CoD
14.46%
12 14.46%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Battlefield Vs Cod?
I've pre ordered every CoD game since MW2, but I'm definitely not getting Ghost. Battlefield for life!
I like the cars and planes of Battlefield but the feeling of CoD when you kill somebod is quiet cooler.
Shield of Kings         - 2013-08-23
Studded Gauntlets    - 2013-09-21
Typhoon                  - 2021-01-10
Tower Shield            - 2021-01-24
Noble Bastion          - 2022-10-09
(14-09-2013, 03:15 PM)Fireheart link Wrote: I like the cars and planes of Battlefield but the feeling of CoD when you kill somebod is quiet cooler.
same here Big Grin
inactive
trolling is way fun in battlefield CoD gets you kicked out
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
is it just me or does nobody else think arma 3 blows them both away?
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
(02-10-2013, 03:40 PM)Mob_Boss link Wrote: is it just me or does nobody else think arma 3 blows them both away?
Easily.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
while were on a topic such as this. lets discuss consoles      (I swear i'm not hijacking your thread, i just like watching people argue)

But this is how i would explain it

[Image: ZBxnDkE.jpg]
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
(03-10-2013, 02:15 AM)Mob_Boss link Wrote: while were on a topic such as this. lets discuss consoles      (I swear i'm not hijacking your thread, i just like watching people argue)

But this is how i would explain it

Mob, where have you been all my life?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Discuss consoles? Ah not another flame war. Too bad I can't participate because I have PS3, Xbox and PC, but to be perfectly honest I enjoy playing on the xbox more than the PS3, but the PC beats them all, every time. Although when people complain about the gold membership is bad and stuffs on the xbox, thats just bs  Tongue I am more than happy to pay almost nothing for a whole year of troublefree service, the customer service actually works on xbox.
Haven't played a single CoD or Battlefield game (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)