Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Battlefield vs CoD
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Battlefield
85.54%
71 85.54%
CoD
14.46%
12 14.46%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Battlefield Vs Cod?
well murrow go get the BF4 Open Beta on Xbox
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Never played CoD or BF lol... wtf murrow anyway the guys at my work are gonna be running lan parties for BF4 and I just sold my TV so hopefully I'll be able to get my computer shipped out here in time for the release. We should definitely get together and play, already got some of you on my steam friend list as it is lol.
every bone in my body wants to hate all of EA's games but......somehow they keep me coming back Sad battlefield by far
Comparing a game with a fish? What is this?

The fish wins.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
ARMA 3 ... That is all. Big Grin
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Call of Duty. Battlefield sucks cuz it's developed by EA which suck donkeys balls.
Playing NI since December 2011
(01-11-2013, 10:16 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: Call of Duty. Battlefield sucks cuz it's developed by EA which suck donkeys balls.
Lets be honest both company s are ass-hats who produce the same crap every year and the same idiots but it and then pay an extra £10 every few months for shitty DLC . Less Cod and BF more NI xD
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(01-11-2013, 10:16 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: Call of Duty. Battlefield sucks cuz it's developed by EA which suck donkeys balls.

Battlefield is developed by DICE and published by EA.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Battlefield all the way. There are so many satisfying things in Battlefield that CoD can't compete with. For starters, vehicle/urban warfare. Yes CoD has urban warfare by definition, but because of the multiplayer being so fast pace it doesn't simulate well. Battlefield on the other hand, picture an enemy squad held up in the second story floor of a near by armed with LMGs and AT rock launchers. They have suppressed your squads advance into the area. Luckily your team has a LAV that's moved into position and has now blasted a gaping hole in the wall where the enemy was. You don't get that kind of game-play in CoD, which is why my opinion is that battlefield is superior.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
(31-10-2013, 03:03 PM)madjosh link Wrote: every bone in my body wants to hate all of EA's games but......somehow they keep me coming back Sad battlefield by far

Dude, I know that feel.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman