Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
Indeed I really only know the oldies  :o  this is good.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Ladies and Gentleman Two old faces returns to the Order all welcome back Horns and Hospitaller_Dan17  Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Hurrah
We got Dan back, truly it is a good day for the order!
cough
Hi guys was discussing a few things that a few members wanted to see from the house amongst other things was the banner change
so I have decided to start a poll and offer up 50k gold for new design for our banner

Thankyou
Friewulf

PK_Friewulf_shielder
I know that I am not a Scarlet Blade, but I think a new banner would be appropriate to go with your House "reboot".
Start the game already!
I have had a few ideas but am no good at the whole creating thing one specific idea was a skull with a blade In the top of It any one can knock something like that up theres 50k In It for them

PK_Friewulf_shielder
If I may add there has to be red (scarlet) in the banner somewhere  Big Grin  I hope we get some great designers for our banner.
Jarold made a great point, we really do need to keep some scarlet I think. I really liked the original banner but kinda agree for the relaunch we probably should have a new look, but equally it shouldn't be all scarlet this time either, so people will easily realize it's new or better yet ask what house is this?