Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
All good, thanks Galen and all for the effort. I'm good with any choice although I did vote as well.
I added some in game shots of poll #2 and #3. I set my new template on the bigger size, so the quality should be as seen. Check my original post for the images

I think I like the alternating sword/stripe colors I put as a demo. If anyone wants to see any others in game, let me know. Since I'm just using Native to do it, I can get them pretty quickly.

Edit: words.  I also added the alternating sword colors options -- which is the only one I'm really happy with in-game.

Also, does anyone have a heraldic mail I can borrow to verify it works correctly? It's not working quite right in native (the back is the wrong color). Never mind---they are all messed up -- the backs seems to stay the same as the back color of the original flag in that position.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Thanks for the quick tut Galen.  So after a quick fix, this is what it looks like:

[Image: 98l3a.png]

Yeah I really didn't like the fantasy sword thing in the vector I used but it was all I could get my hands on in 10 minutes at 3am lol.
horn's chooses #5 for it looks sick nasty,
I have spoken.

5 probably won't fit well on shields.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-04-2012, 09:46 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: 5 probably won't fit well on shields.

I can always re-work the size of the vector or replace it with another sword/wings combo vector if anyone is willing to find one.  Seeing as I'm not very good with working Warband I really couldn't test to see how it would look on various shields and such.
When will this end.. hopefully soon I smell a new patch coming.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(02-05-2012, 01:56 AM)Jarold link Wrote: When will this end.. hopefully soon I smell a new patch coming.

I've been playing the sword in game, I think they look great, but the lion is winning. I've got the graphic file all tuned up and ready for final testing on any of my designs.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

Right the time has come our new banner will be number 2

2:[Image: TeEf2.png]

COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(02-05-2012, 05:34 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: Right the time has come our new banner will be number 2

2:[Image: TeEf2.png]

Ok, I'll clean it up and do some testing to make it look as good as possible. Don't submit the one from the poll. All I need to know is if people would rather have the lion be as big as possible for the shields and overflow the emblem, or fit the emblem perfectly, and be smaller on the shields.