Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(05-05-2012, 01:15 AM)Jarold link Wrote: If they just started to play I kinda feel like they stole our banner when they saw our thread  :'(
Yeah, I got feeling too. (Not accusing people or anything, just saying.)

Anyway, for the banners, with the one that was originally voted for presumably out, I could go with the new lion one, but I kind of like the tri-sword better. I guess it's because I run on the lowest graphics settings, which would probably make it look like a stain. Tongue That said, I can go with either one.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
sorry i have not been to active guys alot of things are happening to me in RL and on other mods i try to get on as much as possible and check the forums everyday i would also like to personally thank Galen_Thalheimer for all the great work he has put in and would like your thoughts on using this as our banner

[Image: E0epm.png]

COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Well, of the housemates that have chimed in recently (and that was before cleaning up the sword image), here are the comments so far (my readings of their comments)

Freiwulf - seems to like lions Wink
Jarold - on the fence (seemed to be leaning to the three swords)
Galen Thalheimer - triple swords (at the moment, I keep switching)
Illithar - lion with sword growing on him
clickeverywhere - not sure if preference of one over the other
NickyJ - could go with lion, likes the three swords better

Of course, we're still missing a lot of people. Dare I say, should we do another poll at the SB forum (to prevent non-house votes)? Or make a choice. Hell, we can switch back and forth.  ;D

House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Ahoy hoy. I played near the start of this house, but quit for 8 months after moving. I finally have a stable internet connection again, so I was wondering if I could get back in. Smile
(06-05-2012, 12:47 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: Well, of the housemates that have chimed in recently (and that was before cleaning up the sword image), here are the comments so far (my readings of their comments)

Freiwulf - seems to like lions Wink
Jarold - on the fence (seemed to be leaning to the three swords)
Galen Thalheimer - triple swords (at the moment, I keep switching)
Illithar - lion with sword growing on him
clickeverywhere - not sure if preference of one over the other
NickyJ - could go with lion, likes the three swords better

Of course, we're still missing a lot of people. Dare I say, should we do another poll at the SB forum (to prevent non-house votes)? Or make a choice. Hell, we can switch back and forth.  ;D

Galen i will let you sort out the poll on the SB forum as i may not be able to keep track of it for a month or two

(06-05-2012, 01:27 AM)Melior link Wrote: Ahoy hoy. I played near the start of this house, but quit for 8 months after moving. I finally have a stable internet connection again, so I was wondering if I could get back in. Smile
of course you can

COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(06-05-2012, 11:47 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: Galen i will let you sort out the poll on the SB forum as i may not be able to keep track of it for a month or two

Sure, no problem...hope things settle down for you.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

(05-05-2012, 03:23 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: And regarding the banner, putting a new one won't change who's using it, as it will be in the same slot, so people already using it, will keep using it. I"ve noticed a lot of non-house people using the banner lately (epsecially since I haven't seen lots of house players).

Galen I didn't know that regarding the slot but of course makes sense. It's kinda strange all the people that pick the SB banner not in SB? I mean I wouldn't pick a house banner. Anyhow, figured Freiwulf was busy.

But like Click I'd be happy with any choice really. And again thanks.
OK, I've put up the poll in the SB forum in the NordInvasion section. http://thescarletblade.freeforums.org/vi...f=13&t=222

Poll is open for 3 days.

I also added a place to download the textures to try them yourselves if you want.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/usl0vrpps8xdpa...anners.zip

You can copy the files over banner_g.dds in the Textures folder of the mod (or native) -- but make a backup first (especially if copying over native). Of course, you'd need another player to see the emblem or an army in native.

Edit: added download.

(07-05-2012, 03:49 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: OK, I've put up the poll in the SB forum in the NordInvasion section. http://thescarletblade.freeforums.org/vi...f=13&t=222

Poll is open for 3 days.
When I click on the link, it says I'm not able to read that forum.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Honestly, they are all good. So vote.