Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(27-08-2012, 10:12 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Hey guys, I'm taking a leave from NI for awhile. In my stead you guys will have Jarold, Rookie, Holo, ughgh, and Galen as your captains. If you need anything, ask them.

Clickypoo you shouldn't lie to your house! With you gone who else will shieldwall w/ me? ;c

Have a fun break and best wishes to your future endeavors (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Buhbye click, and now chaos will ensue.....
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
(27-08-2012, 11:45 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Hm, I think I should just merge SB and PK....
Or at least make it official. Tongue

Anyway, you will be missed, click.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Wow so Clickeverywhere's ghost was correct. You will be missed. But everyone needs a break even from NI. That's a pretty good team in charge.
(27-08-2012, 10:12 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Hey guys, I'm taking a leave from NI for awhile. In my stead you guys will have Jarold, Rookie, Holo, ughgh, and Galen as your captains. If you need anything, ask them.

Have a good break Click hope to see you really soon smashing some nord skulls and whipping these grunts into shape........saying that i shall keep these guys whipped into shape............Woman!! where is my whip Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(28-08-2012, 05:48 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=2204.msg46755#msg46755 date=1346105526]
Hey guys, I'm taking a leave from NI for awhile. In my stead you guys will have Jarold, Rookie, Holo, ughgh, and Galen as your captains. If you need anything, ask them.

Have a good break Click hope to see you really soon smashing some nord skulls and whipping these grunts into shape........saying that i shall keep these guys whipped into shape............Woman!! where is my whip Big Grin
[/quote]

I love getting whipped by Freipoo (;
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
New rule: every captain of the Scarlet Blade shall have poo appended to the end of their name.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-08-2012, 08:07 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: New rule: every captain of the Scarlet Blade shall have poo appended to the end of their name.

YES YES and YES!!!!! <3 <3 xoxoxox Clickypoo

RookiePoo
HoloPoo
Jaroldpoo
Friepoo
GalenPoo
Uggpoopoo
(28-08-2012, 08:09 PM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=2204.msg46942#msg46942 date=1346184457]
New rule: every captain of the Scarlet Blade shall have poo appended to the end of their name.

YES YES and YES!!!!! <3 <3 xoxoxox Clickypoo

RookiePoo
HoloPoo
Jaroldpoo
Friepoo
GalenPoo
Uggpoopoo
[/quote]

GalenPoo....just so mouthy. Galepoo works better.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I like this new rule  ;D
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]