Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Donating Help
Hi all, I would like to make a donation .... is the first time I use the PayPal service, so I was wondering if there was someone who could do me the favor to explain step by step how to make a donation without a hitch.
thanks in advance to all who will give me a hand

-Thor

PS: sorry if i have a bad english
here it is the Donating part

http://nordinvasion.com/donate.php
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
(13-09-2013, 12:13 AM)Saladin link Wrote: here it is the Donating part

http://nordinvasion.com/donate.php

thank you, but, from the link you sent me I can not understand much of what I asked for, I would not an explanation of the benefits of donation, but a list of things to do in particular with the PayPal payment and then how to be enabled as Donator on the forum. I repeat that I never use the PayPal payment system, so i ask for explanations
well, first you create a paypal account if you don`t have one already.  https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/home

Sign up there (it is all self-explanatory, if you really don`t get it, search you-tube on how to create a paypal account)

After you are finished it may take a little while until your account is verifyed. You will get confirmation through your e-mail address.

After that you have an active paypal accoutn , simply visit the NI - site and use the donate button. (link already provided by my fore-poster).

Wusel @ Omnia
thank you
"Remember to send a email to hypernoma@gmail.com with your paypal confirmation number as well as your forum name so we can reward you with cool stuff!"
in the email to hypernoma@gmail.com which confirmation number and which forum name must i put? the forum display name or the username? where can i find the confirmation number?
(13-09-2013, 11:38 AM)Thor TheSniper link Wrote: thank you
"Remember to send a email to hypernoma@gmail.com with your paypal confirmation number as well as your forum name so we can reward you with cool stuff!"
in the email to hypernoma@gmail.com which confirmation number and which forum name must i put? the forum display name or the username? where can i find the confirmation number?

Yep, that forum name : Thor TheSniper

also you will get a confirmation number per e-mail after you donated, just copy paste this in the email you are sending to hyper, and make sure to send some whiskey with it.
Wusel @ Omnia
thank you very much !!!
Hi there, yes paypal have changed some of their settings recently and it's making me scratch my head as to getting round it. You have to log in to your paypal account and THEN click on the donate button. It's annoying but I am trying to sort it ???
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
thx hyper... i have do the donation of 7 € by my second email used for paypal... now i send the email to hypernoma@gmail.com whit my first email with all the necessary information, thx and bye to everyone
Many thanks for your donation! Yes, if you can send an email with your forum name then it just helps me to keep my records up to date!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus